Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

p0intblank

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Sep 20, 2005
New Jersey
I have a member directory I am putting together for an organization. The directory has five pages, each with a list of companies in order of the alphabet. For some reason I cannot get all the columns to align with the other columns on the other pages. For example...

Directory: Page 1's left column of the table is fine with Page 2's left column. However, the rest of the columns are not.

I tried manually adjusting all the tables, but they just don't want to work with each other. Is there some way I can kind of copy a table "style" and apply it to all of them so they all look the same?

This is really irritating, so I would really appreciate it if someone could help.

Thanks a lot!

iMeowbot

macrumors G3
Aug 30, 2003
Could you link to or upload examples of the problem (versions with dummy data would work if you have a confidentiality issue)? It's really hard to guess at what might be wrong with the code if you don't show it.

p0intblank

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Sep 20, 2005
New Jersey
Nevermind, I think I figured it out. The alignment isn't perfect, but it's pretty damn close. I just manually inputted the values in the Properties window. I don't know how I overlooked this before.

But everything looks good... sorry for the false alarm. :eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.