Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

KevRC4130

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 1, 2004
Massachusetts
Hey everyone,
First off, I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post in, but oh well, here goes. I've got a Powerbook hooked up to an external monitor. Both are running at 1024 x 768. Right now I have a different wallpaper for each, but ideally I'd have one picture spanned across the two screens. Is this possible? I'm aware I might have to cut a picture in half in Photoshop...would this be the case? I can't really find a picture that is big enough or the right shape. Anyways what I'm trying to get down to is, is there just a setting that spans a picture? Does anybody have any pre-made dual display backgrounds? Does anyone know where I might find a picture of a high enough resolution to split and stretch?

Thanks!

KevRC4130

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 1, 2004
Massachusetts
Thanks! I found lots of good stuff (though 90% of that 'art' is total trash....). I even figured out how to crop and divide it on Photoshop (which I'm new at).... I'm proud of myself, haha.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.