Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ProEdgeBiker

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 2, 2010
Sunny, FL
Hey guys, need a little help, I upgraded to Lion on my Mackbook Pro which i have hooked up with a DELL 22" Monitor. Never had a problem before lion when watching video and going Full Screen on the DELL MONITOR..

Now With LION, whenever i watch a video on the DELL and go Full Screen it automatically brings it down to the Macbook Monitor.

Is there a way to keep it in the Dell?

Thanks!

ProEdgeBiker.com

stratokaster

macrumors member
Jul 30, 2011
Dublin, IE
In Lion apps only go full screen on the main display (the one with the menu bar and the Dock). You have to manually drag the menu bar to your Dell in System Preferences -> Displays -> Arrangement.

ChristianVirtual

macrumors 601
May 10, 2010
日本
Didn't try; but could you just close the lid and avoid that the MBP goes to sleep ... That might switch over to the external screen.

smoge

macrumors regular
Jun 14, 2011
i dont know for sure as i only have the one monitor but i do know that when you launch fall screen it make its own space, you could try going on the second monitor and selection the space that the fall screen is on if that helps.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.