Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

voicegy

macrumors 65816
Original poster
This really doesn't warrent its own thread topic, but I couldn't find a current thread where it would fit, so here goes.

Hold on to your hearts, girls - it's an early publicity shot of the Man himself - dreamy, eh? :eek:

Attachments

• 02.big.jpg
    02.big.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 198

legion

macrumors 6502a
Jul 31, 2003
Dippo said:
Could it be true then? Windows was written on a Mac! :eek:

Bill Gates isn't a programmer. He's a capitalist. (so what you see is just a publicity shot and not indicative of anything)

jrv3034

macrumors 6502a
Oct 23, 2002
FightTheFuture said:
he's undressing me with his eyes

Ok, now I feel kind of dirty... and I just toook a shower! :eek:

PS- When did they change the Smileys back to normal?

MorganX

macrumors 6502a
Jan 20, 2003
Midwest
voicegy said:
This really doesn't warrent its own thread topic, but I couldn't find a current thread where it would fit, so here goes.

Hold on to your hearts, girls - it's an early publicity shot of the Man himself - dreamy, eh? :eek:

HEHEHee, So Bill Gates went through a Steve Jobs phase...hheehee

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
Andover, MA
I've been looking for an easy way to lose about 10 lb. I'll just tape this picture to the refrigerator. Thanks!

MatMistake

macrumors member
Mar 21, 2004
did someone not tell bill its a bad idea to try sexy poses next to a moniter saying 'micro soft'?

It doesn't reflect on him well......

rueyeet

macrumors 65816
Jun 10, 2003
MD
He's draping himself over that computer like they drape sexy women over cars. That's just hilarious.....(is there a smiley for hysterical laughter?)

*restrains self from comments about hard drives*...oops. :D

Roger1

macrumors 65816
Jun 3, 2002
Michigan
rueyeet said:
He's draping himself over that computer like they drape sexy women over cars. That's just hilarious.....(is there a smiley for hysterical laughter?)

*restrains self from comments about hard drives*...oops. :D

Does this mean it's ok to make comments about floppies ?? :p

wowser

macrumors 6502a
Jan 25, 2004
Inglaterra, Europa
actually, if u do a google image search for bill gates, the first pic u come to is his police mugshot (which appears 3 times on the first page of results) and you also get a custard pie shot of him. i like google's ordering system

cr2sh

macrumors 68030
May 28, 2002
downtown
voicegy said:
dreamy, eh? :eek:

What's easy to see in those photo is.. Bad ideas have been a way of life at Microsoft since day one.

Bill: Oh I know... I'll lay down on this wood desk. That'll be comfortable. Oh, and this monitor... that'll make a good pillow.

:rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.