Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mduser63

macrumors 68040
Nov 9, 2004
Salt Lake City, UT
I've downloaded QT 7.0.3 (via Software Update) and reinstalled iTunes 6 twice, and I can't get TV shows or music video previews to play in iTMS. I would like to buy a music video or two and an episode of Lost, but I'm afraid to until the preview works. Anyone found a solution yet? There are people all over the Apple boards with the same problem.

iFaulder

macrumors member
Aug 2, 2004
Western Maryland
mduser63 said:
I've downloaded QT 7.0.3 (via Software Update) and reinstalled iTunes 6 twice, and I can't get TV shows or music video previews to play in iTMS. I would like to buy a music video or two and an episode of Lost, but I'm afraid to until the preview works. Anyone found a solution yet? There are people all over the Apple boards with the same problem.

I have done the same thing and still no preview. I would like to buy an episode of Lost but I don't want to buy it and have it not work.

Is it because i am using an iMac G3?

mojohanna

macrumors 6502a
Jul 7, 2004
Cleveland
Check system requirements and make sure you are using the correct version of OS. I think it takes 10.3.9 or higher. I am assuming everyone is at that or higer now, but maybe not.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.