Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ajdevi92

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 12, 2009
Hi, im getting this error when i try and delete users from my opendirectory server "Error of type eDSAuthNoAuthServerFound (-14102) on line 1645 of /SourceCache/WorkgroupManager/WorkgroupManager-319.2.2/PMMUGMainView.mm"

I have no idea how to fix this, or use the command line to delete users. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Would it fix it if i put my 10.5 server disc in and repaired permissions ? Maybe ?

Thanks

dilbert4life

macrumors regular
Hi, im getting this error when i try and delete users from my opendirectory server "Error of type eDSAuthNoAuthServerFound (-14102) on line 1645 of /SourceCache/WorkgroupManager/WorkgroupManager-319.2.2/PMMUGMainView.mm"

I have no idea how to fix this, or use the command line to delete users. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Would it fix it if i put my 10.5 server disc in and repaired permissions ? Maybe ?

Thanks

I am getting the exact same error. It just noticed it today, because today is the first time I ever tried to delete a user.

I came across this thread over at apple, http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?messageID=9027547 . I tried the suggestions there, but none worked.

Any ideas? Anyone?:apple:

Schizoid

macrumors 65816
May 29, 2008
UK
Two questions...

1) Are you running the latest 10.5.6 Server Admin tools?
2) Are you running WGM on the server or on a client connected to the server remotely

dilbert4life

macrumors regular
Two questions...

1) Are you running the latest 10.5.6 Server Admin tools?
2) Are you running WGM on the server or on a client connected to the server remotely

1) My WGM is at 10.5.5 and my Server Admin is at 10.5.3. (When I do software update, there are no updates available.)

2) I am running it on the actual server.

As my Mac Pro (Specs in sig) is our most powerful computer at my workplace, it acts as the server for our design dept. (4GBit Network connection via LACP! No lag there baby!) I don't do very resource intensive things, so I use it as my workstation as well. :apple:

Schizoid

macrumors 65816
May 29, 2008
UK
No users with the same name in your local user list?
That causes WGM to have a fit...

Worth checking you can navigate around your LDAP database using the command line dscl utility
try this first:
dscl '/LDAPv3/yourservername/' -list /Users
to see your users first, if you get an error, might be something up with the LDAP database
type dscl <enter>
you can then navigate around using ls, cd LDAPv3 <enter> and so on like you would in your file system...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.