Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
iGAV said:

That drill sounds as though it's right up your alley iGAV. Seriously though the organizations that will receive the money are very worthy indeed. "Proceeds from the sale will be shared by McMillan Nurses, Demelza House Hospice and Pilgrims Hospice." My mother was under Hospice care her last week of life. They really provide comfort and dignity to death.

JamesDPS

macrumors regular
Feb 25, 2004
Irvine, CA
Didn't they do the same with another one of those a few years ago? Can't remember who bought it... and I could be completely wrong anyway. So just ignore this, I guess. Unless you happen to know that they DID, in which case I'd kind of like to know about it, to know that I'm not going nuts.

PS -- read the above paragraph in a "Douglas Adams" voice for it to seem more sensible (unfortunately also making it seem incredibly daft).

PPS -- yes, I KNOW I have a D.A. quote as my signature. I love those books, okay?!?

Bob21

macrumors newbie
Mar 11, 2004
Yorkshire, UK
iGav, if you are the winning bidder, could I borrow it sometime? I've a few shelves that I've been meaning to put up but never had the right size drill bit.

srobert

macrumors 68020
Jan 7, 2002
Federal Reserve, here I come... [EVIL]Mwooah ha ha ha! Mwooah ha ha ha![/EVIL]

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.