Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nickrinaldi

macrumors regular
Jul 21, 2009
then their is the since everyone else has an iphone now thats why I liked to jailbreak it so it looks different :p.

Mine is jailbroken by the way but I did it cause i personally wanted 3g unrestrictor so youtube vids didnt look like crap on 3g signal. and since i have a 3g i wanted cycorder. now though when people see it they ask me how did you put a background behind your apps and i have to explain everytime lol.

jabingla2810

macrumors 68020
Oct 15, 2008
Why does anyone care?

I got the iphone because it was the best phone to suit my needs, its a phone, ipod, map, and internet browser in one device.

Threads like this are pathetic, and is one of the reasons the mac world is laughed at by everyone on the 'outside.'

Endless kids with their first mac, who cant wait to say to their friends, "What? You thought Windows was the only operating system?! LOLZZ"

I know elitist people will always be about, and they will always annoy me... but I just dont understand how anyone can care about stuff like this....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.