1. Welcome to the new MacRumors forums. See our announcement and read our FAQ

Extra Monitor....

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by iGary, Jun 10, 2005.

1. Guest

iGary

OK, I know I have preached the tolls of Apple displays, but I want to get a smaller (cheap) monitor (sorry, no Dell, don't ask) and wanted know if anyone has experience with this one:

Linky.

I'll be using it with my main system for keeping tool palettes on another screeen, and sometimes as a monitor to work with my iBook (if things go the way I want and I open an office of my own soon).

Thanks in advance.

2. macrumors regular

you should look @ ecost or pricegrabber if you want a real 'cheap' monitor...i ordered some for a few execs where I work and they are impressed...the quality is fairly good...as good as the crts they were using...just a thought :)

3. macrumors newbie

I have one of these on my desk right now, they are not "cheap" but the best feature is that it's dual inputs, so I have my Dual 1.8 Ghz on input 1 and the "evil dell" on input 2. All I need to do is hit the input button to switch from Mac ot PC, I've even worked my powerbook on one input and desktop on the other.

http://www.pcconnection.com/ProductDetail?Sku=5751680

Rich

4. macrumors 6502a

xli_ne

5. Guest

iGary

Thanks all!