Extra Monitor....

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by iGary, Jun 10, 2005.

1. Guest

iGary

OK, I know I have preached the tolls of Apple displays, but I want to get a smaller (cheap) monitor (sorry, no Dell, don't ask) and wanted know if anyone has experience with this one:

Linky.

I'll be using it with my main system for keeping tool palettes on another screeen, and sometimes as a monitor to work with my iBook (if things go the way I want and I open an office of my own soon).

Thanks in advance.

2. macrumors regular

you should look @ ecost or pricegrabber if you want a real 'cheap' monitor...i ordered some for a few execs where I work and they are impressed...the quality is fairly good...as good as the crts they were using...just a thought :)

3. macrumors newbie

I have one of these on my desk right now, they are not "cheap" but the best feature is that it's dual inputs, so I have my Dual 1.8 Ghz on input 1 and the "evil dell" on input 2. All I need to do is hit the input button to switch from Mac ot PC, I've even worked my powerbook on one input and desktop on the other.

http://www.pcconnection.com/ProductDetail?Sku=5751680

Rich

4. macrumors 6502a

xli_ne

5. thread starter Guest

iGary

Thanks all!