Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Itsedstech

macrumors 65816
Jul 24, 2011
Kansas
Fake Grey sector 5 Casewill

heres mine, pretty good, it was a super tight fit with the rash guards on, managed to knick my iphone chamfer :/ looks good with it on tho!

Attachments

• 2012-12-31 13.04.26.jpg
    2012-12-31 13.04.26.jpg
    619.3 KB · Views: 335
  • 2012-12-31 13.04.38.jpg
    2012-12-31 13.04.38.jpg
    646.4 KB · Views: 269

croozn33

macrumors newbie
Apr 27, 2012
I bought two of the Caseswill iPhone5 case clones 5 days ago. They arrived at my place today (I paid extra for shipping via DHL from China to the US). Got a gray "First Edition" and a Black Ops. The Black Ops model includes the nylon belt case that EC is now selling separately for $20, stealth screen protector, BO back plate, keychain screwdriver, spare screws (black), etc, etc.

At about 20% of the price, they are VERY impressive, and the company does a great job of acknowledging and following through on your order. You get "close enough" quality (again, at 20% of the price) and fast delivery. The packaging is surprisingly convincing and outright hijacking of the company's name, etc, are frightening. The "English" instructions are very badly written and about the only give-away that this is a bogus product. The boxes even say "made and assembled in the USA" (but then, US companies have been claiming "made in the USA" about products that are made in overseas sweat shops for decades).

Anodized? No. But who would pay an extra $170 just to have a phone case anodized?

pokenguyen

macrumors member
Dec 22, 2012
I bought two of the Caseswill iPhone5 case clones 5 days ago. They arrived at my place today (I paid extra for shipping via DHL from China to the US). Got a gray "First Edition" and a Black Ops. The Black Ops model includes the nylon belt case that EC is now selling separately for $20, stealth screen protector, BO back plate, keychain screwdriver, spare screws (black), etc, etc.

At about 20% of the price, they are VERY impressive, and the company does a great job of acknowledging and following through on your order. You get "close enough" quality (again, at 20% of the price) and fast delivery. The packaging is surprisingly convincing and outright hijacking of the company's name, etc, are frightening. The "English" instructions are very badly written and about the only give-away that this is a bogus product. The boxes even say "made and assembled in the USA" (but then, US companies have been claiming "made in the USA" about products that are made in overseas sweat shops for decades).

Anodized? No. But who would pay an extra $170 just to have a phone case anodized?

I ask some sellers at aliexpress about Black Ops cases and they say it is anodized:confused:. But their BO cases are around 30$, can you tell me your BO case's price and how to distinguish between anodized and painted cases? Please post some BO case's pictures, I plant to buy it.

thomasfrdavis

macrumors member
Oct 9, 2011
got mine yesterday. shipping was on-time. communication with the supplier was good. could even skype her.

has a little dent on the back which isnt a big of a deal for me since its not an original one. told the supplier about this, and told me i could return it and they'll send me another one.

other than that, loving the case :D feels a bit bigger, might need a couple of days to adjust the grip.

question for those who purchased a fake flux silver:

in the box, did you get any stickers for the sides of the iphone?
any paddings for the bumper?

cheers :)

Isn700

macrumors newbie
Oct 8, 2012
Hey all

Ordered the grey one a few days ago. Finally is showing up on the tracking website, of course not in english

Do these come with the rash guards? And if so, basically they are stickers that you put on the side of the phone to protect it?

iRuminate

macrumors newbie
Jan 12, 2011
Move to China

The real shame is that Element charges $140 for BUMPERS.

No one is forcing you to buy an Element Case.

How would you like to come up with a design, hire people (actual Americans) pay for setup fees and production costs, cover overhead and pay taxes, only to be copied by someone who isn't original enough to come up with their own idea.

Screw 'em, don't support 'em.

I bought the genuine Element Case Sector 5 Black Ops. It's f'n awesome. They earned their money.

Six8

macrumors 65816
Feb 1, 2012
Earth
No one is forcing you to buy an Element Case.

How would you like to come up with a design, hire people (actual Americans) pay for setup fees and production costs, cover overhead and pay taxes, only to be copied by someone who isn't original enough to come up with their own idea.

Screw 'em, don't support 'em.

I bought the genuine Element Case Sector 5 Black Ops. It's f'n awesome. They earned their money.

Well said! I plan on buying the real deal if I like the look n feel of the fake.

pokenguyen

macrumors member
Dec 22, 2012
heres mine, pretty good, it was a super tight fit with the rash guards on, managed to knick my iphone chamfer :/ looks good with it on tho!

I'm not as lucky as you, there is still 1mm gap with my case. I spent 2 hours with it but no luck:mad:
Do you think removing the rash guards will help?

USASupporter

macrumors newbie
Jan 14, 2013
people are going to buy cheap stuff made in China...that's just the way it is...but how you can support a company that openly manufactures knock off's then has the audacity to print "Made in the USA" is beyond me. Element designed and manufactured the product, not a cheap product, a premium product, and some people that either can't afford it or don't want to pay for it buy fake Chinese stuff then openly complain that Element charges too much?

FuNNuTz

macrumors newbie
Dec 31, 2012
Caseswill with Slickwrap vivid yellow glow in the dark from eBay. Had to cut a little bit of the sticker cause it was really tight

8381147925_a305ce6245_b.jpg

8381147325_143f103c20_b.jpg

8381146801_07deeb8638_b.jpg

8381146337_ffcd441858_b.jpg

8382227946_3d20bf25f7_b.jpg

Itsedstech

macrumors 65816
Jul 24, 2011
Kansas
I'm not as lucky as you, there is still 1mm gap with my case. I spent 2 hours with it but no luck:mad:
Do you think removing the rash guards will help?

really? so in your case its too loose? or its too tight? my friend had to help me get it on lol he squeezed i screwed!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.