Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cindyjj

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 29, 2014
I have a list of voice memos with titles on an external hard drive that were backedup from itunes in my macbook pro late 2011. When in my internal HD, the list of voicememos in itunes was in alphabetical order, so it was easy to located voice memos with a title. In the external HD the list is not in alphabetical order, but rather by date - the titles of the voice memos have disappeared and only a date appears such as 20120520. Is there a way to get these in order of the original title?

I tried loading one voice memo file back into itunes into my computer, but it seemed to be still in date order and the title did not appear.

I really need to get this fixed, anyone's help is appreciated. The files are not useful with a title because there are so many of them.
[doublepost=1470436148][/doublepost]
I have a list of voice memos with titles on an external hard drive that were backedup from itunes in my macbook pro late 2011. When in my internal HD, the list of voicememos in itunes was in alphabetical order, so it was easy to located voice memos with a title. In the external HD the list is not in alphabetical order, but rather by date - the titles of the voice memos have disappeared and only a date appears such as 20120520. Is there a way to get these in order of the original title?

I tried loading one voice memo file back into itunes into my computer, but it seemed to be still in date order and the title did not appear.

I really need to get this fixed, anyone's help is appreciated. The files are not useful with a title because there are so many of them.

I meant to say not useful without a title.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.