Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mattopotamus

macrumors G5
Jun 12, 2012
that's what i was telling people.. That i thought I got it at a good price..

exactly. Based on apple's insane over pricing of the device you got it at the right price. $350 brand new tops is what it should cost...and that is only because the mini's are slightly higher than I think they should be. Damnit!, it all starts with the poor pricing of the new touches. Should have kept those at $199, done a mini at $299, the ipad 2 and $350, and the retina's at $499 like they are

bagelmaker

macrumors member
Oct 29, 2012
Remember you have 32g not 16g, that is worth $100 more in Apple's world. Don't feel like you got a bad deal. Keep your enthusiasm and don't look back. I've had my 32g mini since day one and was in love with it, until this week when a work friend told me she got a 64g mini for $350 from a friend who works at Apple. Suddenly I felt ripped off that I'd paid $429 and it actually decreased my enjoyment of my mini. Then I realized that I don't have a friend at Apple and was never offered that deal and I got over it.

Enjoy your new ipad!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.