Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

HankHowdy

macrumors 68040
Dec 2, 2012
Victorville CA
removed subtlelock and still no hours on top of the forecast page on lockscreen, even changed fonts several times but still no luck.

What ios and phone do you have? Btw the same setup with forecast and subtlelock work just fine on my wife's 5c on 7.0.6 but not on my 5s which is on 7.1.2

5s 7.1.2

darricksailo

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
Nice! Crash Reporter is a must have if you are into troubleshooting issues.

Syslogd is very useful with Crash Reporter. But I Hulu suggest that you download the syslogd flipswitch toggle because that will continuously log data and that file can get big. So I just use the toggle to turn it on to log crashes. Once I fix the problem, I keep it turned off until a future problem arises.

The syslogd package from cydia is no longer needed for crash reporter

I can't seem to find the whole changelog on the cydia app but go give it a try with and without the syslogd package installed

Use activator to enter safe mode, crash reporter will take that as a crash and you'll see there is syslog info regardless of whether the package is installed or not

Although I'm not entirely sure if you're talking about the syslogd package or the flip switch toggle

BumpyFlatline

macrumors 68030
Apr 11, 2012
The syslogd package from cydia is no longer needed for crash reporter

I can't seem to find the whole changelog on the cydia app but go give it a try with and without the syslogd package installed

Use activator to enter safe mode, crash reporter will take that as a crash and you'll see there is syslog info regardless of whether the package is installed or not

Although I'm not entirely sure if you're talking about the syslogd package or the flip switch toggle

My post is from March 5 :D.

You are correct though. It is no longer required. It's been quite a while now since the dev made that change. I can't remember when I uninstalled it but I do not have syslogd or the FlipSwitch toggle installed since they're unnecessary now.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.