Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dukebound85

macrumors Core
Original poster
Jul 17, 2005
5045 feet above sea level
Would it be possible to have a hyperlink for the replies in forum spy? I like to see particular poster's replies from time to time and you can't do this straight from FS but have to go to the forum webpage and then click the hyperlink

Just a suggestion

arn

macrumors god
Staff member
Apr 9, 2001
Would it be possible to have a hyperlink for the replies in forum spy? I like to see particular poster's replies from time to time and you can't do this straight from FS but have to go to the forum webpage and then click the hyperlink

Just a suggestion

Can you be more specific? I'm not sure I understand what poster's replies means.

arn

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
Can you be more specific? I'm not sure I understand what poster's replies means.
arn
I'm not sure, either. dukebound85, do you mean you want to highlight a particular poster's posts in Forum Spy? That happens if they're on your friends list. If that's not it, I'm not sure what you mean.

dukebound85

macrumors Core
Original poster
Jul 17, 2005
5045 feet above sea level

arn

I'm not sure, either. dukebound85, do you mean you want to highlight a particular poster's posts in Forum Spy? That happens if they're on your friends list. If that's not it, I'm not sure what you mean.

Essentially this: The first image is in one of the forums. The second image is when I click the replies link. The third image is highlighting where I believe it would be nice to have the hyperlink that will open the reply by poster window. Hope that clarifies what I was trying to convey:)

Attachments

• MacRumors.com News Discussion - MacRumors Forums.jpg
    MacRumors.com News Discussion - MacRumors Forums.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 76
  • Who Posted? - MacRumors Forums.jpg
    Who Posted? - MacRumors Forums.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 63
  • MacRumors Forums - Forum Spy.jpg
    MacRumors Forums - Forum Spy.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 64

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
Essentially this: The first image is in one of the forums. The second image is when I click the replies link. The third image is highlighting where I believe it would be nice to have the hyperlink that will open the reply by poster window. Hope that clarifies what I was trying to convey:)
Yes, it's very clear now! A picture's worth 758 words (inflation, you know!) Yes, that would be helpful!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.