Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LandonDonovan

macrumors regular
Jun 24, 2010
I was trying the 1.7b2 for 5.1 and had no luck. I guess I should have tried the older one. I'll try it and post an update. Thanks for the advice. I'd still like the FuriousMod to work though.

Andreasbest

macrumors newbie
Jun 21, 2012
I was trying the 1.7b2 for 5.1 and had no luck. I guess I should have tried the older one. I'll try it and post an update. Thanks for the advice. I'd still like the FuriousMod to work though.

Me too but if none of the "hackers" CAN'T make the 1.0.2 to work on 5.1.1 i'm not gonna wait for eternity.
Test it and follow the little troubleshoot on the site i link before and please tell us what you see.

hyratech

macrumors newbie
Jan 12, 2012
The ultrasn0wcn seems to work sometimes!
Would love it if someone can make furiousmod 1.0.2 to be 5.1.1 compatible..

cyberwiz

macrumors newbie
Jun 29, 2012
x3groove gevey ultra...

still waiting for an edited version of furiousmod 1.0.2 x3groove gevey ultra.

LandonDonovan

macrumors regular
Jun 24, 2010
Me too but if none of the "hackers" CAN'T make the 1.0.2 to work on 5.1.1 i'm not gonna wait for eternity.
Test it and follow the little troubleshoot on the site i link before and please tell us what you see.

I couldn't get it working on any Gevey Ultras that use the x3groove 1.0.1/1.0.2 source for furiousmod. I got it working on the older Gevey Pro/Gevey Supreme though, but those aren't too stable.

Once you install it with a Gevey Ultra, you'll need to wait for the Searching...No Service, and then about a minute for the No SIM card installed. Then wait another minute and turn Airplane Mode ON & OFF. Otherwise, you'll just get No SIM indefinitely.

LandonDonovan

macrumors regular
Jun 24, 2010
This is very strange. The Gevey only drains 1% every 8 hours with this method. All of my other Geveys drained 1-2% per hour with the Gevey Ultra FuriousMod draining a little less than 1% per hour. This method is just automatic 112 dialing and manual Airplane Mode toggle though.

JoePrince

macrumors newbie
Jun 30, 2012
I am not able to install furiousmod on ios4.3.1 it keeps on giving me these messages. Any help? Thank you

Executing Command: /usr/bin/dpkg -i "/var/mobile/Documents/furiousmod.deb"

(Reading database ... 2155 files and directories currently installed.)
Unpacking com.myrepospace.ihackcydia.furiousmod (from .../Documents/furiousmod.deb) ...
dpkg: error processing /var/mobile/Documents/furiousmod.deb (--install):
*trying to overwrite `/System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework/PhoneFormats/UIMobileCountryCodes.plist', which is also in package com.hackthatifone.callerid-fix-for-3x
Errors were encountered while processing:
*/var/mobile/Documents/furiousmod.deb

Finished with Result Code: 256

Andreasbest

macrumors newbie
Jun 21, 2012
I am not able to install furiousmod on ios4.3.1 it keeps on giving me these messages. Any help? Thank you

Executing Command: /usr/bin/dpkg -i "/var/mobile/Documents/furiousmod.deb"

(Reading database ... 2155 files and directories currently installed.)
Unpacking com.myrepospace.ihackcydia.furiousmod (from .../Documents/furiousmod.deb) ...
dpkg: error processing /var/mobile/Documents/furiousmod.deb (--install):
*trying to overwrite `/System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework/PhoneFormats/UIMobileCountryCodes.plist', which is also in package com.hackthatifone.callerid-fix-for-3x
Errors were encountered while processing:
*/var/mobile/Documents/furiousmod.deb

Finished with Result Code: 256

Be sure to remove any previous versions of Furiousmod, respring and then install the 1.0.2 (if clone) or the 1.2 (if genuine).At least this is what i got to work with it.

----------

This is very strange. The Gevey only drains 1% every 8 hours with this method. All of my other Geveys drained 1-2% per hour with the Gevey Ultra FuriousMod draining a little less than 1% per hour. This method is just automatic 112 dialing and manual Airplane Mode toggle though.

Indeed but it's the only that works with clone Gevey on 5.1.1 and this is what i care about.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.