Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Suspended
Original poster
Jun 11, 2007
I went to Future Shop's site to check the status on my iPod Touch order and everything looked normal. Then as a test I walked through ordering another one (Just to see if they were still for sale); and wow, did I have a surprise :eek: .

Look at the attachment below, on the left is my iPod Touch order and on the right is the test iPod Touch order I just did.

1. Shipping prices have gone up (Basically doubled)?
2. Stock status says 12/10/2007
3. "Release Date December 10, 2007"?!?!?!?

Uhhhh, hopefully a typo....?
- Barret

Attachments

• fs_order.jpg
    fs_order.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 278

Cancelled
Sep 10, 2007
I went to Future Shop's site to check the status on my iPod Touch order and everything looked normal. Then as a test I walked through ordering another one (Just to see if they were still for sale); and wow, did I have a surprise :eek: .

Look at the attachment below, on the left is my iPod Touch order and on the right is the test iPod Touch order I just did.

1. Shipping prices have gone up (Basically doubled)?
2. Stock status says 12/10/2007
3. "Release Date December 10, 2007"?!?!?!?

Uhhhh, hopefully a typo....?
- Barret

ooo....MMM....GGGG.....:( :( :( I can't purchase mine til the 21st....

owen-b

macrumors 6502a
Nov 30, 2005
Instead of buying from a reseller who are dependant on Apple shipments and as such are lower in the pecking order than Apple Stores themselves, why not just buy from an actual Apple Store for exactly the same price?

Cancelled
Sep 10, 2007
Instead of buying from a reseller who are dependant on Apple shipments and as such are lower in the pecking order than Apple Stores themselves, why not just buy from an actual Apple Store for exactly the same price?

i dont think i have an apple store in site...Pensacola FL

kurzz

macrumors 6502
May 18, 2007
You misread that date..Canadians use day/month/year...so that's October 12 not December 10. ;)

It's ok it happens all the time. Like when an american drives a canadian car, they freak out when they see the speedometer...it's in km not miles.

Suspended
Original poster
Jun 11, 2007
You misread that date..Canadians use day/month/year...so that's October 12 not December 10. ;)

It's ok it happens all the time. Like when an american drives a canadian car, they freak out when they see the speedometer...it's in km not miles.

Uhhh, no? We read it Month/Date/Year. It even says on the pic December 10th, 2007 above "Apple 8gb iPod Touch".

Anyways, it appears to have been fixed; Back to October 12th, 2007. Scared me for a minute

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.