Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by gradcarrera, May 9, 2011.

1. macrumors newbie

Apr 5, 2011
  2. thread starter macrumors newbie

Apr 5, 2011
  3. kazmac, May 17, 2011
    Last edited: May 17, 2011

macrumors 68030

Mar 24, 2010
    ...in a Sun Chung wu xia
    I did and G-Form has redesigned their Xtreme ipad 2 case

Yes, I was one of the early adopters of the G-Form iPad 2 extreme case.

So far I haven't dropped my iPad, but I was very frustrated at how tight the fit was with the smart cover. Turns out, a LOT of people felt the same way and complained to G-Form who have redesigned the case to fit the iPad 2 with the smart cover and extra protection around the zipper.

The nice thing about this is G-Form realized they screwed up and are offering prepaid exchange of the iPad 2 Xtreme Cases for those early adopters like me. I jumped on the chance to exchange the case. There will be extra protection around the zippers and such too.

The new version of the iPad 2 case will be available around 6/15. So I'd wait until then to order. As frustrated as I was with the early version, I think this iPad 2 case will do what G-Form says (provide lots of protection). I'll have a more thorough review once I get the redesigned case, but the fact that G-Form is going to bat for early adopters like me is a huge plus in my book.

Another huge plus is how easy the case is to grip. It may look like something out of an X-Men movie but compared to the other cases I've purchased (a neoprene and silicon back), G-Form is the way to go for me anyway.