Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iPhone3GCrazed

macrumors 6502
Jul 10, 2008
Is there any rhyme or reason to the list of friends on Game Center? I can't seem to find an organization method... I wish it was just alphabetical.

Yes, I know there's a search.

SantanaClaus89

macrumors newbie
Sep 8, 2010
I'm adding people from this thread and looking for others to add me as well... Game Center nickname is Moosehole. See you online!

manishd3

macrumors newbie
Jun 22, 2010
What games are actually supporting GC? I heard Angry Birds would have support, but it's not on my list of games? I have no games at all on the list :(

iPhone3GCrazed

macrumors 6502
Jul 10, 2008
Gamecenter name: Manish

What games are actually supporting GC? I heard Angry Birds would have support, but it's not on my list of games? I have no games at all on the list :(

Unfortunately, the games have to be updated individually by the devs to support Game Center.

shandyman

Suspended
Apr 24, 2010
Dublin, Ireland
Gamecenter name: Manish D

We're just waiting for the updates to hit the app store. Angry birds and flight control are known to be coming to game center

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.