Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

James Philp

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 5, 2005
Oxford/London
Nickygoat said:
Yeah I know that. I bought my girlfriend her Shuffle. She wears it on her lanyard and kept telling me how many men were asking her about it. She couldn't understand why I thought it was better she wore it in her pocket
;)
So it was the shuffle they were oogling?
Maybe I'm just so big and scary, but no-one asks me!

Angelus520

macrumors regular
May 22, 2003
Chicago
James Philp said:
So it was the shuffle they were oogling?
Maybe I'm just so big and scary, but no-one asks me!

I got my 1GB back in early February and even though I'm 6'4" and 210 lbs, I get tons of questions about mine so I don't think size is the issue ;) . It's always around my neck and people ask me about on the elevator, on the el, pretty much anywhere and everywhere. Lots of cute girls ask about it so it's definitely a conversation starter, hence why it's always around my neck. :D

Still have only seen a handful of them around Chicago, though I know they've sold like hotcakes. I mostly see minis and 4Gs.

One thing I find annoying is sometimes when I put it on pause and then end up shutting it off, it reverts back to the first song it shuffled from the next time I turn it back on. Then I have to skip through a bunch of tracks I just heard in the same order.

Any ideas for a fix?

Lacero

macrumors 604
Jan 20, 2005
Angelus520 said:
It's always around my neck and people ask me about on the elevator, on the el, pretty much anywhere and everywhere. Lots of cute girls ask about it so it's definitely a conversation starter, hence why it's always around my neck.
I've had the opposite experience, hence I don't wear it around my neck. Too many ugly girls ask about it, they think they can approach me because I look really approachable. But I am not!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.