Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mercuryjones

macrumors 6502a
May 31, 2005
College Station, TX
Those who know the truth about Apple understand. Why take it personally, denial will make you happy.

Ah, the fabled "truth". Only the truly enlightened are able to see it, right?
I do like how the people that claim Apple is snobby and elitist, portray the exact same traits when telling the rest of the poor "iSheep" about it.

Jason McAndrews

macrumors member
Aug 29, 2014
uhm are you blind? this article states that GT agreed to one thing, Apple started changing terms and screwing around. Then GTs options were either to keep going and hope things work or exit which would have cost them tons of money.

i like apple but god damn are you a fan boy.

I'm not getting into a pissing match with you but nowhere did I defend Apple in what I said. Are YOU blind? I simply said I'm not gonna feel bad for GT. Their executives are idiots. And when you make a legally binding agreement, Apple cannot just simply "change the terms". GT had some hand in agreeing to those changes. Sure, Apple might be a bully. Not disagreeing there. The problem was this came down to a minor league team trying to play in the majors. They just couldn't hack it. No defense of Apple's tactics. But GT is not the innocent victim here. I am no fan boy. But apparently you're very angry about the fact that I'm not bashing Apple and that I'm saying anything bad about GT. If you wanna cry into your pillow for them go ahead. Or maybe you had stock in GT and your looking for someone to blame this on besides GT because you don't want to think you made a bad investment. I don't know. Either way, before you go on a rampage about something someone says, maybe you should try comprehending what they're saying.

ToroidalZeus

macrumors 68020
Dec 8, 2009
I'm not getting into a pissing match with you but nowhere did I defend Apple in what I said. Are YOU blind? I simply said I'm not gonna feel bad for GT. Their executives are idiots. And when you make a legally binding agreement, Apple cannot just simply "change the terms". GT had some hand in agreeing to those changes. Sure, Apple might be a bully. Not disagreeing there. The problem was this came down to a minor league team trying to play in the majors. They just couldn't hack it. No defense of Apple's tactics. But GT is not the innocent victim here. I am no fan boy. But apparently you're very angry about the fact that I'm not bashing Apple and that I'm saying anything bad about GT. If you wanna cry into your pillow for them go ahead. Or maybe you had stock in GT and your looking for someone to blame this on besides GT because you don't want to think you made a bad investment. I don't know. Either way, before you go on a rampage about something someone says, maybe you should try comprehending what they're saying.
necrobump

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.