Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Retroworldnews

macrumors member
Original poster
May 19, 2019
in the same you type wrong, press Delete button and hold it to delete an whole sentence. I noticed on old apple keyboard those first gen one feel faster like that. Next I noticed this " slight " lag is on M3 iMac. I got post about track pad feel lag etc and some members who own M3 iMac do claim , that but after update the OSX slightly better but if you are like so flicker minded will noticed still lag but " slightly "

I feel perhaps the latest keyboard and trackpad maybe their freq etc is slow via bluetooth?

xraydoc

Contributor
Oct 9, 2005
I’m not really understanding what you’re asking, but if you’re talking about key repeat delay and speed, you can adjust that in the system settings.

Retroworldnews

macrumors member
Original poster
May 19, 2019
I’m not really understanding what you’re asking, but if you’re talking about key repeat delay and speed, you can adjust that in the system settings.
I do check the key repeat delay etc settings on the keyboard system vs my old apple keyboard on my old iMac. Both the same.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.