Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tech198

Cancelled
Mar 21, 2011
U mean like signing your own signature ? FoxItPro can do this already, but would be better with a pencil and compatible app on iPad Pro.

this would be good for the pencil as well. or OCR type stuff.

Coarseman

macrumors member
Nov 22, 2010
Globetrotter wannabe...
thats interesting. Didn't think much about it, but how about handwriting recognition?

That would be AWESOME too.
In general-my gut feeling is that more support for business uses of the Pencil would boost the sales immensely.
Because you know-there are not that many graphic designers out there, whereas businessmen are countless, and they would not mind at all paying 100 dollars.
That's nothing compared to the benefits which can be had.

Pilgrim1099

Suspended
Apr 30, 2008
From the Midwest to the Northeast
That would be AWESOME too.
In general-my gut feeling is that more support for business uses of the Pencil would boost the sales immensely.
Because you know-there are not that many graphic designers out there, whereas businessmen are countless, and they would not mind at all paying 100 dollars.
That's nothing compared to the benefits which can be had.

Not many graphic designers out there?

That's extremely ignorant. There are many designers who are businessmen and women themselves who run their own agencies or businesses. Without them, you would not be able to promote or advertise your own business professionally.

I know many designers who have their own businesses with clientele they work with. Some work with in house teams at certain companies and some work independently on their own.

The creative industry is certainly not small. It's much bigger than you think it is. It's not just graphic designers or artists alone, but those in the video game and film production field as well. Even architects. Interior design. Industrial design. And so on.

Coarseman

macrumors member
Nov 22, 2010
Globetrotter wannabe...
Not many graphic designers out there?

That's extremely ignorant. There are many designers who are businessmen and women themselves who run their own agencies or businesses. Without them, you would not be able to promote or advertise your own business professionally.

I know many designers who have their own businesses with clientele they work with. Some work with in house teams at certain companies and some work independently on their own.

The creative industry is certainly not small. It's much bigger than you think it is. It's not just graphic designers or artists alone, but those in the video game and film production field as well. Even architects. Interior design. Industrial design. And so on.

Yeah, yeah....compare that number to the number of people involved in ALL the other businesses who need the mentioned productivity and you will realise what I mean...

Pilgrim1099

Suspended
Apr 30, 2008
From the Midwest to the Northeast
Yeah, yeah....compare that number to the number of people involved in ALL the other businesses who need the mentioned productivity and you will realise what I mean...

So what?

Gut instincts don't mean anything nor does the quote " number of people involved in all the other businesses " is just a dumbed down rebuttal.

Ask yourself: where the hell is IBM's involvement in the iPad Pro. Have they done anything about it for the business sector? I'm not seeing it.

Coarseman

macrumors member
Nov 22, 2010
Globetrotter wannabe...
So what?

Gut instincts don't mean anything nor does the quote " number of people involved in all the other businesses " is just a dumbed down rebuttal.

Ask yourself: where the hell is IBM's involvement in the iPad Pro. Have they done anything about it for the business sector? I'm not seeing it.

Sorry mate, this is getting silly and is arguing for the sake of argument itself.

Keep well.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.