Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GreyheadNation

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 29, 2015
Hello MacRumors fans!

My name is Veronika and I create games for mobile devices and your Mac. I'd like to present you my first kid's game I made for my 6 year-old daughter. She loves it and I hope your kids will to.

Happy cook https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/happy-cook/id1052538652?mt=12 is an entertaining educational game where kids get the chance to develop quick reflexes, concentration and attentiveness skills. With fun, energetic tunes in the background, your child has to pay attention to the objects rolling down four shelves and make sure to collect only the edible objects by tipping on the items

Here's a little story for the kids to start the game off right: :)

Jerry needs your help! His restaurant is very popular and fairly crowded. Jerry is in a rush to collect as many food items as possible to be able to serve them to his guests. Collect cheese, vegetables, fruits, cake, candy, ice cream, jam and other delicious goods into the cook’s frying pan. Pay attention to the items rolling down. You will encounter inedible objects that will take away your lives if you let them on your pan.

Hear that? The guests are here!

Don’t let Jerry down. Hurry up and help him impress his guests with yummy dishes served.

What do you guys think of the game? Did your kids enjoy it too? Or maybe you played it yourself? ;)

Let's discuss together in the comment section below!

Thanks,
Veronika www.greyheadstudio.com

Attachments

• Screenshot1-300x225.png
    Screenshot1-300x225.png
    84.9 KB · Views: 97
  • Screenshot2-300x225.png
    Screenshot2-300x225.png
    83.1 KB · Views: 88
  • Screenshot3-300x225.png
    Screenshot3-300x225.png
    82.8 KB · Views: 80
  • Screenshot4-300x225.png
    Screenshot4-300x225.png
    75.7 KB · Views: 73
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.