Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

drock

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 7, 2007
Hi everyone,

Just got my iPad, looking for the right case.

My girlfriend has a case for her nook which I love, it has a canvas hard cover that looks and feels like a book. I'd like to find one like that for iPad.

I see a lot of great leather folio cases, do any exist like that but with a book-like hard cover?

Thanks

bigbro1096

macrumors 6502a
Jul 9, 2010
Hi everyone,

Just got my iPad, looking for the right case.

My girlfriend has a case for her nook which I love, it has a canvas hard cover that looks and feels like a book. I'd like to find one like that for iPad.

I see a lot of great leather folio cases, do any exist like that but with a book-like hard cover?

Thanks

Check out portenzos, but yeah I love their nook cases too and Portenzo was the closest plus portenzo is very nice!!!

drock

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 7, 2007
Thank you for the replies but I actually am not interested in the Portenzo (or Dodo). They have that bamboo solid trim and they add too much bulk.

I'm looking for something slim and non-obtrusive like the Yoobao Slim but with a hardcover outer side, like the Nook's cases.

In fact, I wish Barnes & Noble made cases for the iPad, their cases are beautiful

samwise

macrumors regular
Apr 17, 2005
North Salt Lake, Utah
Which case? The Jack Spade one?

75324687.JPG

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.