Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

imacken

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 28, 2010
I only ask because neither my Logitech G27 or Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas X work in any games on any of my Macs running El Capitan.
Both devices show up in the Mac System Report, but are not recognised in any game, e.g. Elite Dangerous, F1 2013, GRID, etc.
I contacted Feral Support and they were aware of the issue.
Has anyone here got a wheel or joystick working in El Capitan?

imacken

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 28, 2010
Interesting. Are you connecting directly to a Mac USB port or through a hub? What Mac do you have?

imacken

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 28, 2010
Thanks a lot for your suggestions. Unfortunately, if you look at the thread you linked to, you will see I am one of the main contributors, and posted about El Capitan at the end - the ones you are referring to!
The problem has only just started happening, which makes me wonder if it's a 10.11.1 thing.

iF34R

macrumors 65816
Jul 13, 2011
South Carolina
Thanks a lot for your suggestions. Unfortunately, if you look at the thread you linked to, you will see I am one of the main contributors, and posted about El Capitan at the end - the ones you are referring to!
The problem has only just started happening, which makes me wonder if it's a 10.11.1 thing.
smh, I didn't even realize it was your response. I'll go run face first into the wall now. I couldn't find anything else to help. Logitech support is non-existent with the G27 and El Capitan; even though they have other devices they release hardware drivers for it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.