Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mylodon

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 25, 2023
Los Angles
https://www.superbcrew.com/torras-unveils-the-future-introducing-the-innovative-torras-lab/
1696993740181.png

Hey guys.
Seeing this report, it seems that there will be a new upgrade.
A few days ago, I noticed some complaints about the screen protectors for the iPhone 15 series that everyone had installed. I'm wondering if this brand offers special products or has a new creation.
What do you think about this? Do you already have the most suitable protectors for the iPhone 15 series?

Reactions: J Ham

rKunda

macrumors 68000
Jul 14, 2008
Mine is still back ordered so I need a screen protector still. Can’t figure out when this will release?

Reactions: Mylodon

Mylodon

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 25, 2023
Los Angles
Mine is still back ordered so I need a screen protector still. Can’t figure out when this will release?
I haven't bought any screen protectors yet. I've seen too many recommendations in the other threads, and every choice seems complicated. Could you share why you returned them?

rKunda

macrumors 68000
Jul 14, 2008
I haven't bought any screen protectors yet. I've seen too many recommendations in the other threads, and every choice seems complicated. Could you share why you returned them?

My phone is back ordered, I mean.

Reactions: Mylodon

chabig

macrumors G4
Sep 6, 2002
"Molecular glue"? Sounds like marketing talk for regular adhesive to me. I usually go for the under $10 screen protectors on Amazon.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.