Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

crodonline

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 19, 2018
Chicago, IL
I was thinking about getting the iPad Pro 10.5, but with the new 2018 iPad having Apple Pencil support, I don't mind checking out that one first, based on my needs. I have an iPad Mini 4 16 GB through Sprint, so I would like to get the new one through them again. I've checked online and haven't seen anything about when the new iPad will be available through mobile carriers. Thoughts? Heard anything?

Crow_Servo

macrumors 6502a
Feb 17, 2018
America
I was thinking about getting the iPad Pro 10.5, but with the new 2018 iPad having Apple Pencil support, I don't mind checking out that one first, based on my needs. I have an iPad Mini 4 16 GB through Sprint, so I would like to get the new one through them again. I've checked online and haven't seen anything about when the new iPad will be available through mobile carriers. Thoughts? Heard anything?
I imagine you should be able to order them through your carrier already. I don’t know when they’ll have them out on display as demoes, though. Could be this week or next week, or could be a month from now. Carriers are funny that way.

crodonline

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 19, 2018
Chicago, IL
I imagine you should be able to order them through your carrier already. I don’t know when they’ll have them out on display as demoes, though. Could be this week or next week, or could be a month from now. Carriers are funny that way.

I've checked their website and nothing yet! I guess it will happen soon enough. I am just tired of juggling 16 GB on my iPad.

zider

macrumors newbie
Mar 18, 2011
My preorder from Best Buy says pick up is available tomorrow on the 30th, so I assume that they will be released at carrier stores on the same day.

Reactions: Crow_Servo
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.