Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

HEK

macrumors 68040
Sep 24, 2013
US Eastern time zone
Reports from Cupertino indicate Apple is trying to finalize the perfect iPhone. Inside sources say the perfect iphone will utilize your neighbors Wi-Fi but not require neighbors network password. In addition this perfect phone will use carrier data but not report usage back to carrier allowing for cheaper phone bills.

Work has stalled on the year long battery between recharges. Apple has managed six months but wants to wait before introducing phone till it lasts a perfect year. However rumors of the perfect iPhone supplying coffee and soft drinks from a side dispenser into an optional icup are seen as unsubstantiated and a bit far fetched.

Stay tuned to this thread for further reports on "The Perfect iPhone".

:D:D:D:D:D:D

MultiFinder17

macrumors 68030
Jan 8, 2008
Tampa, Florida
I have only had to get one iPhone replaced, and that was my original 4GB 2G that I purchased right after the price drop in September 2007. The camera took absolutely dreadful pictures. Took it to the store, the genius snapped a couple pictures and agreed that they looked awful. He came out with a white box replacement, and that phone lasted me three years with no issues. Until I replaced it with a close out 3GS. It now lives in its dock on my desk as a testament to a great little phone :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.