Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Andrewr727

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 13, 2013
Are stock wallpaper not widely available through a Google search? I've always found wallpapers from other devices using this method. :)

True but the iOS 7 update brought some iPod Touch exclusives that nobody's extracted yet.

----------

I'd imagine you would need filesystem access that would require a jailbroken device.

Here you are...

http://www.macmixing.com/download-all-of-the-new-ios-7-wallpapers-here/

The iPod Touch has a few exclusive wallpapers that have yet to be extracted.

chumawumba

macrumors 6502
Aug 9, 2012
Ask the NSA
True but the iOS 7 update brought some iPod Touch exclusives that nobody's extracted yet.

----------

The iPod Touch has a few exclusive wallpapers that have yet to be extracted.

Where is the proof of iPod touch exclusive wallpapers? Are they seperate from the iPhone ones?

Andrewr727

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 13, 2013
Where is the proof of iPod touch exclusive wallpapers? Are they seperate from the iPhone ones?

Yes, they are like the iPhone 5c ones at first glance and in style but if you look the gradients and colors are different to match the colors of the iPod. Here's a screenshot of the six exclusive iPod ones:

Attachments

• IMG_1046.PNG
    IMG_1046.PNG
    198.3 KB · Views: 484

tiggger

macrumors G4
Feb 19, 2010
here's five, they might be a little different...

Attachments

• Colored Blocks.jpg
    Colored Blocks.jpg
    376 KB · Views: 1,469
  • Colored Angles 01.jpg
    Colored Angles 01.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 700
  • Colored Angles 02.jpg
    Colored Angles 02.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 1,024
  • Gray.jpg
    Gray.jpg
    568.8 KB · Views: 473
  • Black.jpg
    Black.jpg
    597.3 KB · Views: 1,105

tiggger

macrumors G4
Feb 19, 2010
Thanks ! But these ones already are on iPhone. I was looking for the exclusive iPod touch wallpapers. The ones which match the touch's colors.

ok, not sure what ones those are. i posted ones that i thought matched the screenshot posted by Andrewr727...

Vantongerloo

macrumors newbie
Jul 4, 2014
i posted ones that i thought matched the screenshot posted by Andrewr727...

And you were right, they matched the screenshot.

But on this screenshot you can see 9 wallpapers (I'm not sure for the last one, the white, maybe it's only 8). The 3 in the middle (blue, yellow and pink) are the ones which match the ipod's colors. It's the ones we are looking for.

The 5 others can be found on every iPhone, and easily on web. It's the ones that you posted.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.