Help with usb 1 and 2gb flash disk

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by simonberri, Dec 8, 2006.

1. simonberri macrumors newbie

Oct 30, 2006
    Ive seen these on a website called think 4 the manufacturer is easy disk just wanted to know if there was a reason they are so cheap 2gb £16.99 1gb £9.99 people's opinions would be much appreciated. below is the link

2. pianoman macrumors 68000

May 31, 2006
    i've never heard of that company or that website, so i'm skeptical. for electronics, i only purchase from name brand manufacturers.
  3. jakubtilly2 macrumors newbie

Oct 30, 2006
    Simon dont worry they are a good website i personally got an ipod from them last week they sponsor there local footie team BURY FC.

the flash drives themselves are good enough i wouldnt worry too much i have an easy disk usb flash drive that has never failed and im gutted cause i paid alot more for my 1gb think about 20-30 quid 6months ago
  4. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Nov 3, 2005
    #4 only charge £19 for 2GB, so the price isn't shockingly low.
  5. simonberri thread starter macrumors newbie

Oct 30, 2006
    cheers eraserhead but im going for the cheapest and ive had bad dealings with amazon delivery!!
  6. simonberri thread starter macrumors newbie

Oct 30, 2006
    just to let you all know i ordered my flash drive Friday afternoon and took delivery today, as promised would use THINK4 again!!:cool:
  7. jtown macrumors 6502

Jul 3, 2003

I just ordered a 4 gig flash drive that will cost US$15 after a couple of rebates. I paid $15 for a 1 gig SD card with no rebates a couple weeks ago and I wasn't really shopping around for the lowest price at the time. Memory is cheap these days.