Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pianoman

macrumors 68000
May 31, 2006
i've never heard of that company or that website, so i'm skeptical. for electronics, i only purchase from name brand manufacturers.

jakubtilly2

macrumors newbie
Oct 30, 2006
Simon dont worry they are a good website i personally got an ipod from them last week they sponsor there local footie team BURY FC.

the flash drives themselves are good enough i wouldnt worry too much i have an easy disk usb flash drive that has never failed and im gutted cause i paid alot more for my 1gb think about 20-30 quid 6months ago

simonberri

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 30, 2006
cheers eraserhead but im going for the cheapest and ive had bad dealings with amazon delivery!!

simonberri

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 30, 2006
just to let you all know i ordered my flash drive Friday afternoon and took delivery today, as promised would use THINK4 again!!:cool:

jtown

macrumors 6502
Jul 3, 2003

I just ordered a 4 gig flash drive that will cost US$15 after a couple of rebates. I paid $15 for a 1 gig SD card with no rebates a couple weeks ago and I wasn't really shopping around for the lowest price at the time. Memory is cheap these days.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.