Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

master-ceo

macrumors 65816
Sep 7, 2007
The SUN
EPIC, but it ain't fading the SONY "OtherOS" Removal.

Makes me think Sony and Steve need to hook up, cause they both will feel the wraith soon.

63dot

macrumors 603
Jun 12, 2006
norcal
“Crazy thing is the biggest Apple fanboys we all know aren’t upset.”

Us fanboys have to have "fun", too. Many Apple faithful claim Jobs is creative, a hippie turned smart businessman, but what real fanboy doesn't think for a second Mr. Jobs is not a dictator, or the iDictator. ;)

sheppy1

macrumors 6502a
Sep 8, 2008
Me either. I clicked the link and purposely Rick rolled myself just for the hell of it.

HaHaHa same here, I read his reply but thought I'd just Rickroll my self for the crack of it, got about half way through the video before closing it too, I guess that's probably a little sad but oh well lol

macrumors member
Jun 23, 2010
Awesome! 3:07 to the end is classic! There was one like this for the iPad too I think. He was pissed of cause he just bought an iPod touch or something.

palmerc2

macrumors 68000
Feb 29, 2008
Los Angeles
haha that was so ****ing funny.....

by the way, which movie is that from? is it from Valkyrie? I sort of fell asleep to that movie, so that's why I'm asking....

sparkomatic

macrumors 6502a
Jun 8, 2007
Orange County, CA
I posted that I was surprised there wasn't one made over the whole pre-order ordeal and someone said that the creators of the movie had them all pulled off the net. Which was a total bummer.

So glad they're back. I think I've seen one for just about every Apple product launch, Harry Potter (that was pretty funny) and a bunch of others.

The movie is Downfall and here's the link to the story about the movie being removed: http://techcrunch.com/2010/04/19/hitler-parody-takedown/

afireintonto

macrumors 6502a
Jul 22, 2008
Portland
jesus, these clips are always win!
i don't think i've seen on i haven't liked yet!

this one sits up there with the video for the ipad! haha

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.