Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Oneechan69

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 29, 2022
US
I want to see what tweaks are out there for apps and if I'd want to install the apps and or those tweaks as well. I did a bunch of googling including "how to discover app tweaks" (and added "Reddit" to the end of it too) but didn't find any good answers. I also want to see if there are tweaks available for apps that I have that I didn't know I want or need.

DeltaMac

macrumors G5
Jul 30, 2003
Delaware
Which apps are you trying to find out about "tweaks"?
Tweaks to do what? What is your goal with these tweaks - what do you hope to do with that information?

Oneechan69

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 29, 2022
US
Which apps are you trying to find out about "tweaks"?
Tweaks to do what? What is your goal with these tweaks - what do you hope to do with that information?
Tweaks as in extra functionality or features that can be injected into apps / IPAs. I'm not looking for anything in particular, I just wanna learn about various tweaks that are out there.

DeltaMac

macrumors G5
Jul 30, 2003
Delaware
How can you expect to get a response about tweaks, when you don't make any suggestions about the use of those tweaks, or even what apps you want to use?
You did ask about tweaks for the apps that you have now, but you did not say which apps you already have. Maybe you could start with that!

Oneechan69

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 29, 2022
US
How can you expect to get a response about tweaks, when you don't make any suggestions about the use of those tweaks, or even what apps you want to use?
You did ask about tweaks for the apps that you have now, but you did not say which apps you already have. Maybe you could start with that!
Well I don't have any tweaks or apps in particular in mind. I'm wondering about places that show / showcase app tweaks for me to look at.

DeltaMac

macrumors G5
Jul 30, 2003
Delaware
Sure...
I'm just curious if you can give some examples of a tweak that you might find interesting...
I don't remember ever seeing a listing of random tweaks for random apps...
Usually, there would be an actual use for those adjustments. "Look! I can change the menus from white to green! How exciting!"
Or, are you just looking for (usually not very interesting) "easter eggs" ?

OlesyaPetrova

Suspended
Mar 20, 2023
I want to see what tweaks are out there for apps and if I'd want to install the apps and or those tweaks as well. I did a bunch of googling including "how to discover app tweaks" (and added "Reddit" to the end of it too) but didn't find any good answers. I also want to see if there are tweaks available for apps that I have that I didn't know I want or need.
Hello. Maybe you should use the support of your phone model?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.