Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

balzz

macrumors regular
Sep 14, 2012
Okey, is that a factory reinstall or is it just an update? Will I lose my data? :)

I forced an update through option-click update. I didn't lose my data. There are no guarantees here...you could lose data, cause a ripple effect that eventually causes the universe to cease as we know it...who knows.

Lowe Lilliehorn

macrumors regular
Apr 30, 2015
I forced an update through option-click update. I didn't lose my data. There are no guarantees here...you could lose data, cause a ripple effect that eventually causes the universe to cease as we know it...who knows.
Okey.... I think I'll stay with iOS 9.1.... But I have a problem... Swipe left doesn't work..... You can see a attachment here

Attachments

• IMG_0430.PNG
    IMG_0430.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 296

ToddJ

macrumors 6502a
May 23, 2008
i deleted the beta profile on my iPhone and that worked to update to non-beta 9.0. However, I tried that with my iPad and it still tries to get me to update to 9.1 beta....any suggestions?

Tintorera

macrumors newbie
Oct 2, 2013
Norway
Deleting the beta profile did not solve the issue for me.
Software update on the phone still suggests iOS9.1 PB1 and from iTunes the update claims i have the newest version. (9.0)
I´m currently on build 13A4325c (PB5)

Does anyone have a link for IPSW file for 5S A1457 for the 13A344 build of iOS9.0 ?

IndianBird

macrumors 65816
Dec 28, 2009
Deleting the beta profile did not solve the issue for me.
Software update on the phone still suggests iOS9.1 PB1 and from iTunes the update claims i have the newest version. (9.0)
I´m currently on build 13A4325c (PB5)

Does anyone have a link for IPSW file for 5S A1457 for the 13A344 build of iOS9.0 ?

This is my current situation as well. Removed profile, rebooted phone, still prompted to update to 9.1 beta.

Also, can't get phone to back up either. I had the same no back up bug and I finally got the backup deleted but when I went to back up again it failed.

awests

macrumors regular
Jul 24, 2014
Bay Area, CA
This is my current situation as well. Removed profile, rebooted phone, still prompted to update to 9.1 beta.

Also, can't get phone to back up either. I had the same no back up bug and I finally got the backup deleted but when I went to back up again it failed.

Go to General>Usage>Manage Storage and delete the downloaded 9.1 update.

Reactions: IndianBird

Tintorera

macrumors newbie
Oct 2, 2013
Norway

Well, my plan is to download the IPSW film for the 13A344 (9.0 Release version) and save on my Mac.
Go to iTunes option click on the "search for updates" and select the IPSW file that I have downloaded.
The DL of the IPSW file is pretty slow due to massive traffic today, but i´ll keep you posted if it works.

IndianBird

macrumors 65816
Dec 28, 2009
Well, my plan is to download the IPSW film for the 13A344 (9.0 Release version) and save on my Mac.
Go to iTunes option click on the "search for updates" and select the IPSW file that I have downloaded.
The DL of the IPSW file is pretty slow due to massive traffic today, but i´ll keep you posted if it works.

Try what he said above. That worked like a charm for me.

Now my concern is the no backup issue. I hate that I'd probably have to back up to iTunes before upgrading. (Snobbish OTA lover here)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.