Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

johnbro23

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 12, 2004
Pittsburgh, PA
I have a Razr and a Bluetooth compatible computer. I've been transferring mp3 files for ringtones, which works fine. I just can't figure out how to transfer skins and themes to it.

Motorola makes a Media Browser, but it only has a Windows version. Are there any alternatives to that software? Mac OSX has built-in Bluetooth transfer interface, which lets me put pictures, tunes, and videos, but no skins/themes.

quigleybc

macrumors 68030
johnbro23 said:
I have a Razr and a Bluetooth compatible computer. I've been transferring mp3 files for ringtones, which works fine. I just can't figure out how to transfer skins and themes to it.

Motorola makes a Media Browser, but it only has a Windows version. Are there any alternatives to that software? Mac OSX has built-in Bluetooth transfer interface, which lets me put pictures, tunes, and videos, but no skins/themes.

I didn't think that you could do that....I've never heard of addtional skins and themes for the Razr...but that would be great if you could do that.

I'm also interested in this.

* Here we go Steelers! *

parranormal

macrumors newbie
Mar 22, 2006
Australia
Open up the file transfer window to your razr and just drag and drop them into it. You should then get a message on your phone after receiving them to set it as the theme. Just google it to find the themes. Thats how ive done it anway.
Hope this helps

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.