Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MK25toLife

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 7, 2007
I just recently found the A/V cable that I got for free way back when I purchased my iPod Photo and now I'm having a hard time figuring out how to get my photos to show on my TV. Can someone help me with the settings I'm suppose to use on the interface? Thanks!

I think the A/V cable I have may not be compatible, can someone confirm that I need a new type of A/V cable (something I plug into the bottom part and not the headphone jack) for my Classic in order for it to work? Or can my old A/V cable work?

Danksi

macrumors 68000
Oct 3, 2005
Nelson, BC. Canada
I just recently found the A/V cable that I got for free way back when I purchased my iPod Photo and now I'm having a hard time figuring out how to get my photos to show on my TV. Can someone help me with the settings I'm suppose to use on the interface? Thanks!

I think the A/V cable I have may not be compatible, can someone confirm that I need a new type of A/V cable (something I plug into the bottom part and not the headphone jack) for my Classic in order for it to work? Or can my old A/V cable work?

The new iPod Classics (80/160Gb) require the new A/V cable. I have both and the photo's can be viewed on the TV. :)

bleedinghand

macrumors newbie
Dec 17, 2007
HK
Once you bought an new iPod, you have to buy almost all the new stuff around to get it work.....so some guys got both old and new dock ,old and new A/V cable......

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.