Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Barbs

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 28, 2008
I have seen a few people here mention that they see a confirmed date of June 24th. I don't see this anywhere when I look up the status of my order. It just shows as "Processing".

I am on a family plan with a FAN discount. I ordered from the premiere site if that makes a difference.

Barbs

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 28, 2008
I guess I'll just have to watch the site on the 22nd and 23rd and look for a shipping notification.

S1njin

macrumors 6502a
May 3, 2010
NJ
Yet another reason I really wish my Apple order went thru and I didn't have to default to ATT.

However, I still hold out hope that my order will ship in the first batch.

wirelessmacuser

macrumors 68000
Dec 20, 2009
Planet.Earth
You look up in the sky and see if the stars are out tonight. If they are your phone *might be on time*

Or you could always read the fine print from both Apple and AT&T.

I learned this superior method of bad humor, and vague answers from the man himself.... Once you've witnessed his total belief in the "Reality Distortion Field" then anything that makes no sense... does :confused:

It's all about smoke and mirrors (Think Barnum & Bailey Circus)

Ringmaster Steve... he's the man.... yeah right!

Just look at how successfully he's manipulated everyone on the inside and outside of Apple.

(ah yes, I got sucked in too... .the magnetic field is unavoidable...ha..ha..)

mistertomlinson

macrumors 6502
Dec 22, 2007
You look up in the sky and see if the stars are out tonight. If they are your phone *might be on time*

Or you could always read the fine print from both Apple and AT&T.

I learned this superior method of bad humor, and vague answers from the man himself.... Once you've witnessed his total belief in the "Reality Distortion Field" then anything that makes no sense... does :confused:

It's all about smoke and mirrors (Think Barnum & Bailey Circus)

Ringmaster Steve... he's the man.... yeah right!

Just look at how successfully he's manipulated everyone on the inside and outside of Apple.

(ah yes, I got sucked in too... .the magnetic field is unavoidable...ha..ha..)

... the fuuuu?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.