Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

naasrd

macrumors 6502
Apr 30, 2008
Dublin, Ireland
Safari cashed a couple of times, web pages were unresponsive a few times and had one reboot. Other than that it's running great.

Tubamajuba

macrumors 68020
Jun 8, 2011
here
Mine is running even better than it was under iOS 8. I was hesitant to update it after experiencing extremely poor battery life on my iPhone 6, but my Air 2 didn't lose a single percentage point of battery after being unplugged on standby all night. Very impressed so far.

dojoman

macrumors 68000
Apr 8, 2010
If Apple releases Beta 2 will I be able to update OTA or I would have to update with iTunes?

estabya

macrumors 6502a
Jun 28, 2014
I'm impressed considering it's the first beta. For me it runs better than the first 3 betas of iOS 7 did on my iPad 4. Battery life takes a hit, and it gets a little warm. I've had a few inconvenient issues with safari, but other than that it has been pretty good. The multitasking is awesome and has been working flawlessly for me.

Reactions: The Doctor11

estabya

macrumors 6502a
Jun 28, 2014
so its better to wait for beta 2?

Other than one app that won't open (Rdio), I've had very few issues. The multitasking and other new features is definitely worth it in my opinion. I've been doing the beta thing since iOS 5, and this is the most stable beta 1 I have ever used.

MacinJosh

macrumors 6502a
Jan 29, 2006
Finland
iOS 9 on my iPad Air 2 cellular is fantastic. Battery life is noticeably better than before. Smooth performance throughout. Very, very stable. A very surprising beta. I installed it on my other devices. My wife noticed better performance and battery on her iPad 3. My 6+ works better than ever before.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.