Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Metalmorphed

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 14, 2010
Hi,

I just put my first app on the app store, just an experiment, see if I can get my money back with just a simple app. Though I was wondering, is there any way I can see how many times it has been purchased yet?

Thanks
-P

Littleodie914

macrumors 68000
Jun 9, 2004
Rochester, NY
Yes, you can log in to iTunes Connect (the same place you created/configured the metadata for your app) and click "Sales and Trends"

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-11-16 at 9.29.06 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-11-16 at 9.29.06 AM.png
    113.8 KB · Views: 150

Metalmorphed

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 14, 2010
Yes, you can log in to iTunes Connect (the same place you created/configured the metadata for your app) and click "Sales and Trends"

Thanks! Never saw that :s So weird :D
Any idea how often this is updated?

Edit: Just saw it says "Preview or download your daily and weekly sales information here." so I guess at least daily :p

firewood

macrumors G3
Jul 29, 2003
Silicon Valley
The daily trend reports are usually updated every day between 1 AM and 7 AM EST (GMT-5), sometimes a bit earlier or later. The weekly trend report appears Monday morning. They are un-audited, so may vary a bit from the official financial reports that come out a month or three later, and which say how much you really sold.

TouchMint.com

macrumors 68000
May 25, 2012
Phoenix
You can also sign up for App Annie. It's a free reporting system with a lot more features than iTunes connect. It also has daily report emails which are nice.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.