How many sold?

Discussion in 'App Store Business, Legal and Marketing' started by Metalmorphed, Nov 15, 2012.

1. macrumors member

Mar 14, 2010

I just put my first app on the app store, just an experiment, see if I can get my money back with just a simple app. Though I was wondering, is there any way I can see how many times it has been purchased yet?

2. macrumors 68000

Jun 9, 2004
    Rochester, NY
    Yes, you can log in to iTunes Connect (the same place you created/configured the metadata for your app) and click "Sales and Trends"

Attached Files:

3. thread starter macrumors member

Mar 14, 2010
    Thanks! Never saw that :s So weird :D
    Any idea how often this is updated?

Edit: Just saw it says "Preview or download your daily and weekly sales information here." so I guess at least daily :p
  4. macrumors 604

Jul 29, 2003
    Silicon Valley
    The daily trend reports are usually updated every day between 1 AM and 7 AM EST (GMT-5), sometimes a bit earlier or later. The weekly trend report appears Monday morning. They are un-audited, so may vary a bit from the official financial reports that come out a month or three later, and which say how much you really sold.
  5. macrumors 65816

May 25, 2012
    You can also sign up for App Annie. It's a free reporting system with a lot more features than iTunes connect. It also has daily report emails which are nice.