Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

smileynev

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 24, 2003
I'm not looking to sell it here, I'm just interested in opinions. eMac 800mhz upgraded to a Superdrive, with 640MB of ram and a 120 GB 7200 RPM 8mb cache Western Digital HD. Panther, Final Cut Express, Office X, and all the other software that came with it.

Thanks for your opinions.

jamesatzones

macrumors regular
Aug 29, 2003
Seattle
I would guess in the range of $700-$800, assuming everything is in good shape with all the boxes. You can pick up some a 1GHz with Combo for around $720 on eBay.

smileynev

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 24, 2003
Originally posted by jamesatzones
Do you have all of the orginal stuff, like the box and the software or is the software just installed on the system?

I have the original box and software, yes

jeremy.king

macrumors 603
Jul 23, 2002
Holly Springs, NC
This always help

I often do a search on completed items to see what they are going for. People often use current auctions to gauge price, but that doesn't take into account bid snipers that bid up auctions at the last minute.

A search of eMacs sold on eBay sorted by price. I also helps if you have good feedback when selling as newbies typically don't get the benefit of the doubt.

See eBay results

Based on this though, I would say you more like 850-1000

Are you giving up your CDs to that software?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.