Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gunthermic

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2010
Any chance someone has the original files so I cn re-install on my Mac-mini? My Mac hard drive went to the heavens and I found out hard way time machine backup was not functioning correctly.
I so am ingrained in using so if anyone's the vision 1.0.9 macjedi's last version would be so helpful.

Touchstone64

macrumors regular
May 10, 2010
Manchester, UK
Any chance someone has the original files so I cn re-install on my Mac-mini? My Mac hard drive went to the heavens and I found out hard way time machine backup was not functioning correctly.
I so am ingrained in using so if anyone's the vision 1.0.9 macjedi's last version would be so helpful.
I still have an archive of the BatchRipActions-1.0.9.dmg :)

Any rule-breaking problems with the forum if I attach it here?

Either way let me know and I'll attach it or we can work out how to get you the file. It's about 6MB.

gunthermic

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2010
I still have an archive of the BatchRipActions-1.0.9.dmg :)

Any rule-breaking problems with the forum if I attach it here?

Either way let me know and I'll attach it or we can work out how to get you the file. It's about 6MB.
Down think any rules... OMG the would be amazing...

Touchstone64

macrumors regular
May 10, 2010
Manchester, UK
? unfortunately I can't upload a disk image to either the thread or a direct message, so I've shared it via iCloud.

Could you let me know when you've got it, and I'll remove the share? Thanks! (You'll need to click the link below to get the file ?)

gunthermic

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2010
? unfortunately I can't upload a disk image to either the thread or a direct message, so I've shared it via iCloud.

Could you let me know when you've got it, and I'll remove the share? Thanks! (You'll need to click the link below to get the file ?)

I have downloaded it. But can not seem to get Fairmount to run. I have tried and install it, but trying everything I have seen about getting Fairmount to see the livdvdcss.2.diylib have failed. I am running High Sierra, anyone know 100% for sure how to get it running?

gunthermic

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2010
Been working on SOME of the scripting here, @gunthermic - https://github.com/tallfunnyjew/BatchRip and would love your participation. As well as any others.

I've updated SOME of the scripting and fixed some of the TV naming issues. New release (v1.1.2) is posted here.
Sorry, I was out of this for a while due to you know it...COVID.. Anyways.. lets rock. I add yours and get a lot of crashes, especially if I try to go and edit the the rename and tag TV shows workflow.

Touchstone64

macrumors regular
May 10, 2010
Manchester, UK
I have downloaded it. But can not seem to get Fairmount to run. I have tried and install it, but trying everything I have seen about getting Fairmount to see the livdvdcss.2.diylib have failed. I am running High Sierra, anyone know 100% for sure how to get it running?

Looks like there's some success installing libdvdcss via brew, examples here.

For reference, I've removed the iCloud share now ?

Reactions: gunthermic

gunthermic

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2010
Unfortunately the oldest macOS instance I have running is 10.15, I haven't used Fairmount for quite some time. Sorry I can't help more with that :(
Got Finally.

That worked perfect. Now to figure out why its always saying during Tv Show rename and Tagging I get:

Error: Add TV Tags
File Type Extension. Cannot determine if file is mpeg-4 compatible. File extension and type must be a .mp4 or .m4v.

The files I am doing this to are .m4v

Second the Batch Rip will not run..
ERROR: libdvdcss.2.dylib command tool is not setup to execute
ERROR: attempting to use tool at /usr/lib/libdvdcss.2.dylib

ERROR: libdvdcss.2.dylib command tool could not be found
ERROR: libdvdcss.2.dylib can be installed in ./ /usr/local/bin/ /usr/bin/ ~/ or /Applications/

The dylib file is located in the /usr/lib folder

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.