Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

comictimes

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 20, 2004
Berkeley, California
So with the whole "Snakes on a Plane" thing, this sounds sort of amusing, but oh well.

So I'm considering getting a pet snake- one of my friends just did, and I used to have one, but it died years and years ago. Right now, hoever, I'm at college on the East coast, but I live on the West coast. So if I were to get a snake, how would I take it on the plane? I know you can put dogs and cats in the little animal carriers, and I'm sure I wouldn't be able to take the thing with me onto the plane, so is there something like for dogs and cats, but for snakes?

I'm sure someone here has had to do this in the past, so how exactly does it work?

EGT

macrumors 68000
Sep 4, 2003
Temujin said:
But in general I think a smaller plastic container with lockable lid would be ok to use for transport.

Might need a few holes in it remember.

achie25

macrumors 6502
Sep 2, 2005
gauchogolfer said:
Whatever you do, keep those mother****ing snakes off that mother****ing plane!

:D :D

LMAO! I wonder how man people actually wasted their money to go see that movie? Hollywood is getting ridiculous to think that people will actually what to see s%$t like that.

Warbrain

macrumors 603
Jun 28, 2004
Chicago, IL
achie25 said:
LMAO! I wonder how man people actually wasted their money to go see that movie? Hollywood is getting ridiculous to think that people will actually what to see s%$t like that.

I went and saw it, an I must say that it was worth the laughs. It's just some dumb summer thriller about snakes on a plane. It's quite funny.

The only safe way to transport snakes is to not transport them with Samuel L. Jackson. He'll f*** them up.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.