Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

trayanscragg

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 9, 2010
I recently got the HTC lockinfo screen on my iphone , however instead of showing the weather in degrees it shows it in celsius and it will show stupid numbers like 65 , 67 + .. anyone know a fix around it?

ROCKERDAN

macrumors regular
Apr 2, 2010
I recently got the HTC lockinfo screen on my iphone , however instead of showing the weather in degrees it shows it in celsius and it will show stupid numbers like 65 , 67 + .. anyone know a fix around it?

is your native weather app setup to Fahrenheit?....just a thought

all lockinfo weather plugins read from the native iP4 weather app. city in the first location,and will display celsius if chosen in native app.

hope that helps

Grayburn

macrumors 68020
Jul 12, 2010
England
Settings>LockInfo>Plugins>HTC plugin>Weather settings>Temperature Unit>change to celsius/farenheit

zmulleni

macrumors regular
Jun 28, 2010
Delete then reinstall? If you have a free trial I would advise not deleting lockinfo though... Just the plugin for now

After attempting it myself, I have the same issue. I can not go to Celsius, I would report the issue to the dev. Although I did not attempt to reinstall the app.

evilbastard

macrumors member
Jun 28, 2010
My HTC Lock Screen was still showing Cel. even though my native weather app was set to Far. I edited the file HTC LockStyle Gruppled/Private/configureme.js in the theme folder, and changed this var:

isCelsius = false

From true to false.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.