HTC lockscreen weather widget problem?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by trayanscragg, Aug 9, 2010.

1. macrumors regular

trayanscragg

I recently got the HTC lockinfo screen on my iphone , however instead of showing the weather in degrees it shows it in celsius and it will show stupid numbers like 65 , 67 + .. anyone know a fix around it?

2. macrumors regular

is your native weather app setup to Fahrenheit?....just a thought

all lockinfo weather plugins read from the native iP4 weather app. city in the first location,and will display celsius if chosen in native app.

hope that helps

3. macrumors 65816

Grayburn

Settings>LockInfo>Plugins>HTC plugin>Weather settings>Temperature Unit>change to celsius/farenheit

4. thread starter macrumors regular

trayanscragg

done that many times , no change..

5. macrumors regular

zmulleni

Delete then reinstall? If you have a free trial I would advise not deleting lockinfo though... Just the plugin for now

After attempting it myself, I have the same issue. I can not go to Celsius, I would report the issue to the dev. Although I did not attempt to reinstall the app.

6. macrumors regular

did you reboot after??

7. macrumors member

My HTC Lock Screen was still showing Cel. even though my native weather app was set to Far. I edited the file HTC LockStyle Gruppled/Private/configureme.js in the theme folder, and changed this var:

isCelsius = false

From true to false.

8. macrumors member

How do you change the clock on the HTC Lock Screen to look like an old flip style clock?