Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bcsimac

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 4, 2002
Bolivar, TN
I don't know about having rare stuff, but I have plenty of Apple/Mac stuff including:

T-shirts of original iMac, five colors iMacs with the designation of YUM, Mac OS 8 which says what a difference 8 makes!, Global Village which says My tribe. My village., Starnine Webstar, MacAddict: MacWorld Expo SF '99 Edition, MacTechs International: Mac Ho! MacWorld Expo NYC '98, Microsoft's IE for Mac: Taking it to the Macs!, Vimage: G3 acceleration for your Mac!, and CompUSA-Apple: Mac Back for Apple Store within a store grand opening.
Baseball cap of Apple logo and Think Different on it.
Apple logo laptop type bag from Apple.
Apple lapel pins of all kinds.
Apple Logo pens of all kinds.
Apple logo pencils.
Ask me about Colorsync pins.
Ask me how to run to Windows on my Mac pins.
YUM iMac pins.
Apple logo calculator.
iBook, Powerbook, iMac, PowerMac, Cube, Mac OS 8.5, 8.6, 9, and X banners of all kinds.
iBook, Powerbook, iMac, PowerMac, Cube, Mac OS 8.5, 8.6, 9, and X posters.
iBook, Powerbook, iMac, PowerMac, Cube, Mac OS 8.5, Mac OS 9, and Mac OS X demo loop cds.
Apple Logo Endcap signs.
Take ones of 6500, 8600, 9600, PowerMac G3 beige, PowerMac G3 blue and white, PowerBook 1400, 3400, 2400, and original G3, PowerBook G3 Wallstreet, Bronze, Pizmo series, iBooks, Cube, PowerMac G4 Yikes, Sawtooth, Gigabit ethernet, Digital Audio, and QuickSilver, iMacs: original, 5 colors, DV, DV+, CDRW, and etc.
Magazine pull outs of PowerMac G3 blue and white, PowerBook G3....all models, iBooks-multicolored, iMacs, and Cube.
MacWorld Expo posters, take ones, and other free Apple handouts from 1997-2001.

I got more stuff but a lot of it is stacked up in boxes and I haven't dug through them in a while.

bcsimac

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 4, 2002
Bolivar, TN
Nope, I am keeping everything. Some of the T shirts have holes in them now. I am not sure how long they are going to last. I sure miss going to MacWorld Expo!

Originally posted by applemacdude
Willin to sell anything?;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.