Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
L

Lau

That looks like it was well done. Some of the ones in that other thread were totally misshapen, which is a bad thing! Yours looks like it's a good likeness of the Apple apple, which is a good thing.

Blue Velvet

Moderator emeritus
Jul 4, 2004
I've heard that Apple are planning a rebranding within the next couple of years — new logo and everything.

xPismo

macrumors 6502a
Nov 21, 2005
California.
Wuss.

Real mac users get tats on their foreheads. :D j/k.

Looks nice man, did you pick the color out or was it just done for you? I'm not a tat expert - but If I was to do the Apple branding on my skin, I'd probably do the single outline with no color . . .

I'd freak out and leave before it was done anyway... but still. Cool. :cool:

BakedBeans

macrumors 68040
May 6, 2004
What's Your Favorite Posish
edesignuk said:
If you like it, great, personally I think you're mad. But each to their own.

Thats the perfect attitude and perspective to have with things that you're not into personally - other members can learn from this example.

My thoughts - I love tattoo's, nice one. you mad Mac head

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
how mad. I wouldn't do it myself mind. not really a fan of any tattoo. maybe i think too far into the future when it would be all wrinkly and discoloured. you'd be old and cry a lot. maybe thats why there are so many unhappy looking OAPs.

codepoet80

macrumors newbie
May 4, 2005
I mean, I like Mac's too. Have for the past 15 years, but... it's just a company and they just make products. It's not you can actually have a relationship worth indelible ink man...

Melkor

macrumors 6502
Oct 12, 2005
Good on ya. I admire people who have the balls to do something like that, and not give a **** what anyone else thinks. I take my hat off to you ;)

Applespider

macrumors G4
Hope it doesn't hurt too much!

I don't mind tattoos since I think the old/wrinkly argument is pointless. You're going to look old and wrinkly anyhow so what's the difference if your skin has some extra colour in it? Besides, how many OAPs do you know who flash skin? :eek:

Having said that, if I got a tattoo, it wouldn't be an Apple logo since who's to say that I'll continue to admire them in the future. It would be more likely to be a symbol/object which has long-term meaning for me.

cwedl

macrumors 65816
Jun 5, 2003
very nice! i may a tattoo one day? not apple logo though and not as big!

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
I had this one done recently.

Attachments

• apple_ass.jpg
    apple_ass.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 409
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.