Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanF2009

macrumors member
Oct 2, 2006
Orlando, FL
Why would the Phone Come out of the Box activated with SMS messages and Phone Messages?

I assume the numbers on the SMS and Phone icons represent the number of missed or unanswered Calls/SMS?

Fake?

No... It's already been well-established that this is one of the demo models (for customers to play with before they buy)

Keebler

macrumors 68030
Jun 20, 2005
Canada
well, as much as i don't want one b/c i don't work out of the home, i think they're neat gadgets...

BUT.....

is anyone else wondering why in God's name the OP posted a pic with a very identifiable TATTOO on his wrist. nothing against tats, but the way Apple has been hiding this phone with secrecy, you've got alot of balls for posting it #1 and #2, with something to easily identify who it is.

maybe it means nothing, but i thought it was funny....

Aniej

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2006
bravedeer,

not funny. what's going on over there is awful, use your head.

nickspohn

macrumors 68040
Jun 9, 2007
Maybe it comes with a message from Steve - "Thank you for purchasing this amazing cell phone!"

Hey ARN - what did you edit the initial post for? I'm most curious...

he said something he shouldn't have that would of been a bad if people found out ;)

-nickspohn

m4c1nt05h

macrumors member
Jun 28, 2007
first of all, learn how to spell. maybe that and getting a more masculine tattoo will help your credibility. i can only imagine what your lowerback tat must be.

secondly, how much hate can we have towards you when you supposedly got YOUR iphone a measly day before us? wow, i really hate you!

the only thing i hate is the fact that you're so proud you have pics of yourself holding an iphone mere hours before it comes out. damn, you're sooo connected and live an exclusive lifestyle.

people, remember, this guy works retail. that should make you all feel better.

Royale w/cheese

macrumors 6502a
Jun 5, 2007
Maybe the iPhones have a built in remote tazer function since they aren't giving us insurance in the event they get stolen.

Buzzzzt!

Why do I taste burnt toast?

That would explain him no longer posting, or he had to get back to work.

Squonk

macrumors 65816
Mar 15, 2005
he said something he shouldn't have that would of been a bad if people found out ;)

-nickspohn

Yeah I should have figured as much... Thanks!

BTW - I believe the photo's are real - I withdraw my previous "fake". Looking at the reflection on the first photo says it all for me. Alright, tat-dude got a demo. Um, OK, thanks.

network23

macrumors 6502
Dec 18, 2002
Illinois
Could anyone be so careless as to post these pics being an actual apple/at&t employee?

I think we can safely deduce from his cluelessness that he works (worked) at an AT&T store. Any Apple employee would either have half a brain or know Apple's company mindset as to how it handles "leaks". *cracks knuckles*

Small White Car

macrumors G4
Aug 29, 2006
Washington DC
Yeah, we got that

Wasn't it obvious from the 1st post that it's a demo unit in the store?

What's with all the posts from people pointing these 2 facts out as if it's some kind of revelation? Yeah, we know!

ianbeerent

macrumors member
Jun 25, 2007
i just want my iphone right now. as soon as im off work, im going to get in line

asdbfkljadshf'

marksman

macrumors 603
Jun 4, 2007
I will take no iphone and no goofy tattoo over iphone now and goofy tattoo forever.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.