Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

andrew8404

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 16, 2009
Loma Linda, Ca
I just bought the 11' Air yesterday and I have to say I'm in love with it. I can't believe how fast this baby flies for being so crappy in the processor and ram department. I feel like it's faster then my 2010 13' Pro that I sold. This is going to be my main computer for a while so I think it will work out great. I just need to add a bigger SSD and then I'll really be happy. Though, 600 bones is freaking expensive for only 280GB. Oh, and yes...I really do miss having the keyboard backlight. Just some random thoughts on how cool this thing freaking is!

SandboxGeneral

Moderator emeritus
Sep 8, 2010
Detroit
Wow that's a huge MBA, I had no idea they made them that big - 11 feet! :rolleyes:

It should read 11". The " is inches and the ' is feet.

But seriously, congratulations on your new MBA and I'm glad you're enjoying it. :)

Brdl04

Suspended
Jan 22, 2011
the D
Wow that's a huge MBA, I had no idea they made them that big - 11 feet! :rolleyes:

But seriously, congratulations on your new MBA and I'm glad you're enjoying it. :)

It should be called the Macbook Wall. :)

LaughingAtYou

macrumors newbie
Jan 15, 2011

Nah. 11' is the desired length. Don't you agree? :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.