Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

teabgs

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jan 18, 2002
behind you
So I downloaded it and all, but I don't knowif its actually working, or if IM signed up...do i have to fill anything out or something?

I opened it and all it says is "loading...benchmarking..."

Doesnt seem to be doing anything.....lemme know...

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
Did you put in your username and team number 3446?

Let us know how long it takes to do a unit (and how many points or the type of unit you get) And you might have to do a little extra configuration to get both processors working correctly - search the threads on the info or talk to jello, he's got the dual set up as well.

Glad to have you on board!

D

teabgs

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jan 18, 2002
behind you
Yeah, I put my name and team number in....and it IS working I have 1% done now....I'm running AIM and iTunes is ripping all my cd's as I sit here and read my hw....so its not using ALL my power....but I'll let you know....is there a way for it to tell me ho wlong it took?

teabgs

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jan 18, 2002
behind you
it took 7 hours for the 1 unit. ...... I got .69 points.....Dont know if thats good or whatnot....but have 9% of another done so far...

bousozoku

Moderator emeritus
Jun 25, 2002
Lard
It seems to me that it took 11.x hours to complete one of those on my dual 800, so that's good speed.

teabgs

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jan 18, 2002
behind you
Originally posted by Rower_CPU
Welcome to the team, tea'!

I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of numbers your machine puts up. :D

thanx!

hehehe....I'm looking forward to it too......so far though, I've been using my computer while its been running...but I should get a lot of units done between now and thursday (I'm mostly never at home these days). It'll have lots of time available between my processors.......

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.