Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bjamin

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 29, 2013
So any update on this for the iPhone 6

THIS LOOKS AMAZING!

bjamin, update please!

I have good news! It's ready! :cool: We got a lot of good feedback from iPhone 5/5s users and decided to make the 6 version capable of holding up to three cards. Other than that, it's a continuation of the same slim/sleek two-corner bloodline.

We're not sure if we're going to make a 6+ one yet... just depends on how many folks seem interested.

ihonda

Suspended
Sep 17, 2009
I have good news! It's ready! :cool: We got a lot of good feedback from iPhone 5/5s users and decided to make the 6 version capable of holding up to three cards. Other than that, it's a continuation of the same slim/sleek two-corner bloodline.

We're not sure if we're going to make a 6+ one yet... just depends on how many folks seem interested.

I've been following your facebook page and saw. will you be throwing out any review units? or half off promo codes? I'm not 100% sold on how thick it will be because of the holding 3 cards. and it isn't as visually pleasing as the 5/5s one was IMO

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.