Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

eyemacg5

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 14, 2006
Derbyshire, England
I currently have on order a Acer n50 which is costing me £120, but I'm thinking of cancelling this and buying an I-mate K-jam which I can get refurbished for £160 shipping, it is refurbished missing a case and missing a blank minisd card, is it worth £40 more to add a phone a 1.3 mp camera, have an upgraded os to wm5 and a full qwerty keyboard, the losses will be the thinness of the n50, the case is missing*, a CF slot and a mini sd instead of a SD.

* a carry case which I will never use.

AppleIntelRock

macrumors 65816
Aug 14, 2006
I currently have on order a Acer n50 which is costing me £120, but I'm thinking of cancelling this and buying an I-mate K-jam which I can get refurbished for £160 shipping, it is refurbished missing a case and missing a blank minisd card, is it worth £40 more to add a phone a 1.3 mp camera, have an upgraded os to wm5 and a full qwerty keyboard, the losses will be the thinness of the n50, the case is missing*, a CF slot and a mini sd instead of a SD.

* a carry case which I will never use.

If you're looking for comments, I'd say go for it! If you just wanted to tell us that, I'd say cool. :cool:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.