Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Anthony T

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 10, 2008
I ordered the Gear4 Icebox Pro and sent it back because it was messed up. I ordered the Vaja iVolution, but it takes a while for it to ship.

I just dropped my phone in my driveway (it was on my lap and I forgot it was there when I got up). I want to order the Speck See-Thru Hard Shell case but they are on back-order. Anyone know when they should have more?

I want to get a plastic case, preferably a black one that covers the phone but leaves the screen open. Any suggestions? Thanks for your help.

skorpien

macrumors 68020
Jan 14, 2008
Contour Flick? I have one and it looks great. Almost looks like the phone's naked, and it's got a hinged door thingie to let you dock it with the case on. Also, you might want to pick up a silicone case at the store while waiting for your shipment if you order online. Just as a stop gap. If you need the protection that badly. (That's what I ended up doing while waiting for the Flick.)

Edit: Though there isn't much shock protection, so you should still be careful with this case on.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.